14 August 2010

Meet jp pinkdaisy


Pin It!
Recently I have asked my customers who have purchased my tutorials to join me here on my blog where I can talk a little about them and show off some of their treasures. 

I'd like to introduce you to Judie, a fellow Etsian, and her darling Etsy shop, jp pinkdaisy. Judie has handmade, wearable art that is unique and vintage inspired. 

Judie has some sweet hair accessories in her shop, so shabby and chic. She's got handmade hair clips and fantastic crocheted headbands and more. Take a look at a few here.
















This beautiful Kanzashi style fabric flower clip is called The Camilla. I just love the colors! You can find it here. Judie used my Folded Fabric Flower PDF Tutorial to make it and it would be perfect for your little girl. 
This little beauty is a rolled ripped fabric rosette hair clip in pink and green camouflage. I think it is too sweet! And you can find it here. It is a one of a kind and I bet it won't last long! 

Judie is currently working on new designs for necklaces and belts which she will be adding to her shop soon, so stay tuned for those. And she loves doing custom work as well and welcomes your requests. 

She is always working on new things and many are one of a kind so head on over and grab your goodies before someone else does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails