27 July 2010

Halloween is Fast Approaching


Pin It!
I have just listed some Halloween fabric in my Etsy shop. It may be a little early, but I don't think so for fabric. It does take time to create all the things you want to create and it's best to start early with that. And you may want to order early too before it's all gone.
I brought back some favorites like Pumpkins Gone Wild by Sandy Gervais for Moda. I have the jelly rolls.











I have Monsters in the Closet yardage by Sue Marsh. It's a not too scary monster print and a cute Monster Eggs print.











And, I have the very collectible Wizard of Oz Charm Tin Over the Rainbow. It has 30 assorted prints and a free tote pattern all in a tin case. It's pretty neat.











I also have October Glow Twice the Charm Packs by Thimbleberries. Twice the Charm Packs are pretty cool. They are fabric strips that measure 5.5"x 22" and there are 21 of these strips in October Glow. That's like getting over 80 charm squares!











And newest to my shop are 2 Halloween Charm Packs from Moda. I have Halloween Night by Minick & Simpson.











I also just listed Haunted Mansion Charm Packs by Sanae.











I am expecting some more yardage very soon and will list that too, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails