12 July 2010

Go Green With My Clothespin Bag...Coming Soon!


Pin It!
I wanted to make a clothespin bag earlier in the season so people could actually get some use out of it. Well here it is almost the middle of July and I'm still working on it.

No worries though, there are still a few months left to hang things on the line. And it is a wonderful way to reduce your footprint on the earth. Go here to find some more reasons and for some interesting facts.

I actually have it planned to finish 2 varieties of clothespin bags. I think they are quite charming if I do say so myself.

Here is a little preview of 1 of them. Do you recognize that fabric, if you do and you are the first to tell me the name of it and the designer I will send you this pdf file for free (when its finished that is).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails