28 March 2010

Coming Soon!


Pin It!
Within the next couple of days I will be adding some new fabric to my Etsy shop. I think they are beautiful and perfect for Spring and Summer.


This one is green/lavender Flowers on Dots from the Marabella Collections by Amy Hamberlin for Henry Glass.



This green/lavender paisley is also from Marabella.


This one is lemon/lime/violet Cat Portraits from the Cat Crazy collection from Benartex.


And from the same Cat Crazy collection is this Crazy Leaves in lemon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :-)
    Love the fabrics! I'll have to check out your shop!
    New follower here a little late from the Friday Follow....the list is sooo long! You can follow me at http://savvycouponmommy.blogspot.com
    New Giveaways post daily!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails