12 January 2010

Rearranging My Shop


Pin It!
I have been working on my Etsy shop, putting stuff on sale and rearranging the order of things to make ready for Valentine's Day. I have finally added a "SALE" section and have moved several items to it.

Mostly this section will consist of end of season stuff, but it does have other things that I currently have on sale. These things will change periodically so check this section often for any changes.

Here are a couple of examples.




This is one of the beautiful fabrics in the Penelope Charm Pack. This one is from Sentimental Studios for Moda Fabrics. It is really a lovely collection and it is on sale at my shop.




And this wonderful fabric is from the 9 Charm Pack by Sanae for Moda Fabrics. Gotta love Sanae!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, be sure to leave a comment so I know that you came by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails