16 January 2010

Moda Bake Shop Sampler Box


Pin It!
Does it get any cuter than this? Check this out_this box has twelve packs of 40 - 2.5" x 2.5" assorted fabric squares. There's 480 different squares, 12 different fabric lines!



This is a sampler preview of the Spring 2010 collection from Moda!

Includes:
Lakeside Resort by Holly Taylor
Frolic by Sandy Gervais
Butterfly Garden by Kansas Troubles
Verna by Kate Spain
Eden by Lila Tueller
Garden Party by Blackbird Designs
Whimsy by Fig Tree Quilts
Collections for a Cause: Charity by Howard Marcus
Spring Fever by Me & My Sister
Bar Harbor by Minick & Simpson
Martinique by 3 Sisters
Looking Back by Brannock & Patek

Also included are charm pack projects and a history of charm quilts.

I absolutely love this sampler box. I have them listed in my Etsy shop, but you can be sure that I have kept one for myself.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails