05 November 2009

Meet Catherine


Pin It!
This week for my artist feature I would like to introduce Catherine. Catherine has 2 Etsy shops: Bridal Jewelry For You and Catherine's Handcrafted Jewelry Designs. Catherine says, "I sell jewelry, but also sew, make soap, knit, and crochet. I do have a blog although I a lot of times forget about in the busyness of life http://jewelryforever.blogspot.com . I started crafting when I got started in jewelry when a friend got a jewelry kit. I loved it so much that I had my mom get me one for Christmas. That is how I got started I was around 11 at the time. Right now my favorite pieces are my bridal pieces because they are all sparkly and shinny from all the sterling and swarovski crystals. Because my bridal shop has just opened I am doing a sale! The first three brides to purchase there bridal parties jewelry, minimum of $150, gets a free pair of bridal earrings!"

















Check out both of Catherine's shops for gorgeous handmade and unique jewelry. Here are a few examples of her work, beautiful aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails