28 October 2009

I'd Like to Introduce Teresa from Digicute


Pin It!
I have wanted to get to know some of the wonderful crafters out there and introduce them to you as well, so I am starting a new feature on my blog. I am going to be featuring a new artist about once a week.

Today I would like you to introduce Teresa. Teresa is the owner of Digicute, a sweet Etsy shop.
Here are a few words from Teresa, "I majorly use Illustrator and Photoshop to create clip arts, digital collage sheets, and anything that's printable. I enjoy crafts even when I was just a little kid! Art classes were always my favorite :D; they helped develop my interest in crafts. I got my inspirations from everywhere. Every time I see a wonderful work, I always ask myself how I would create it differently. And when I have an idea in my mind, I can't wait to make it a reality! I hope you enjoy my work :)!"

Here are a few of Teresa's favorite pieces that she has created.


This is called Christmas Bear Three-Fold Note Cards and can be found here.



This one is called Tropical Paradise and can be found here.


And these sweeties are called A Jolly Christmas. You can find them here.


Go on over and visit Teresa, I'm sure you will enjoy her shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails