27 April 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time!


Pin It!
I have been so busy lately. I haven't been able to write a thing and really I should be sleeping right now. I have had a couple mishaps during the past week, things I was going to blog about didn't turn out the way they were supposed to. I guess it is true that "man proposes, God disposes".

I had taken several pictures, display pictures of some of the precut fabric I have for sale. That took a long time to set up and boy howdy, I think I took about 100 pictures, lol. Where did all my pictures go? I have lost them in cyber space somewhere. I had to take the display down because of my little grandson, Xavier. He is just into everything. So, yes, I cried. And yes, I was very upset.

Another mishap happened when I tried to make my very first tutorial. I have taught my 3 daughters to sew, sort of. And I have taught them other crafting stuff, but it has all been by demonstration. When I thought of doing a tutorial I said to myself, "piece of cake". Wrong!! It is so hard to put it into words and pictures for someone to follow. While I was doing it I thought I was doing pretty good, but when it was done I said, "what?". Clearly I need to work on that. And I will be because I would like to add some tutorials here to share with everyone.

I have several new fabrics to highlight here soon, so keep a watch for those.

And in completely unrelated news, I have bought a new riding lawn mower. Yippee!! Just in time too, my yard is looking pretty sad and neglected. As much I would like to use a push mower, my yard is just too big and there are a few gentle slopes that are like climbing Everest when it is hot and humid outside and you are my age.

My giveaway is getting closer!!

3 comments:

  1. oh poor thing! much has happened! but your shop still looks fabulous :)) so xavier is forgiven :) tutorials ARE kinda difficult to put together. it's best to do a tutorial while you are making the thing you wanna tell about so you can actually take pictures step by step as you are making it :) it's more difficult just to put up a tutorial for tutorial's sake :) hey! i'm glad you have put up a shop... i'm so excited for the both of us :) hope this venture turns into something for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Luthien, you are a dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Pray that this week will be a better one. I am looking forward to your tutorials, I know they well be great.
    Prayers, Bo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails